As you are probably aware governor Cuomo marked Spas in NYC to reopen during phase three, on July 6th, 2020.
If you had an appointment between March 19th and our opening date, we probably already contacted you to reschedule you accordingly.
Prioritizing existing clients to ensure laser treatment cadence is restored.
Here are some of the things we are updating at LTL Spa:
- We have added new check-in protocols to help you prepare for your appointment. An email or text message will be sent to you for you to respond about your health history before you come in to the spa
- To safeguard the safety of all clients, we ask that you wait outside if you see two people in our waiting area. Upon one client exiting, you may enter.
- Please refrain from touching anything in the spa.
- Please wear a mask and new set of gloves to the appointment. We, on our end, will be doing lots of hand washing as well as wearing masks, face shields and gloves all the time. We will have hand sanitizer available in every room.
- At arrival, your temperature may be taken with an infrared thermometer.
- Appointments are now even more spaced out to facilitate social distancing in our spa.
- We will ask if you must, that only one guest/family member accompany you to the appointment.
- Please be on time for your appointment – if you are more than 15min late, we will not be able to treat you and “no show” policy will apply. Lateness prevents us facilitating social distancing, so we must be respectful of our limited waiting area and avoid clashing appointments due to tardiness.
- All office supplies and equipment that have been used will be sanitized in a UVC sanitizing unit or with proper sanitizing products.
- We will be wiping down all surfaces several times during the day in the spa.
- We will also be adding other protective barriers to certain equipment that is used in the office.
- All of our equipment will continue to be wiped down after every patient as it has been done in the past.
These changes are to protect you and our staff and hopefully they will be temporary. We will continue to update and change these precautions as we get more guidance from the CDC.
While we wait for the reopening we will continue to answer all your questions and concerns via , phone calls, email, text, instagram, and facebook.
As always, thank you for your continued support! We will get through this together.
Light Touch Laser Spa Team.
“Safety isn’t expensive, it’s priceless.” – Author Unknown