A Few Things You Should Know Before Coming in For Laser Hair
Removal or Any Other Treatment:
- No tweezing, waxing or depilatory creams for at least four weeks prior to laser hair removal treatment. Shave the area(s) a day before the treatment.
- We do not treat pregnant women.
- The day of your appointment, please do not apply any type of cream or lotion to the area which is going to be treated.
- Do not tan (or spray tan) 2 weeks before and after the treatment.
- We cannot treat you if you are currently using the medication Accutane or Gold Therapy in the last 6 months.